When we finally arrived at our new home, we were thrilled! The house and property were everything we had hoped for and more.
There were fresh local arrangements throughout the house.
And a big bowl of produce from the grounds.
We had a gorgeous wrap-around porch that was screened in with a walk-out balcony, so you could choose whether to be with the bugs or not. 
There were wonderful details to the home decor in every room. I loved this sliding door that was the entrance to the master bedroom.
The bathroom was my favorite room with this huge soaking tub, an open shower, and a soaring ceiling with medusa chandeliers. (I also discovered later it would be the only room without a window.)
Just outside of the vanity area, a door leads to a surprisingly private outdoor shower.

There were fresh local arrangements throughout the house.
And a big bowl of produce from the grounds.
We had a gorgeous wrap-around porch that was screened in with a walk-out balcony, so you could choose whether to be with the bugs or not. 
There were wonderful details to the home decor in every room. I loved this sliding door that was the entrance to the master bedroom.
The bathroom was my favorite room with this huge soaking tub, an open shower, and a soaring ceiling with medusa chandeliers. (I also discovered later it would be the only room without a window.)
Just outside of the vanity area, a door leads to a surprisingly private outdoor shower.
1 comment:
love, love, love it!
Post a Comment