When we first moved to Austin, the boys thought that this was their park. Max used to ask us why people were running through "his" park. Of course the gate in our fence that opens to the park may have given him this idea.
I spotted this obnoxious vine taking over "our park". It is suffocating the trees all over Austin right now. I don't know what it's called; but I'm about ready to head out with some pruning shears and start cutting it down wherever I see it. My only concern is the other vine growing nearby in "our park". I don't want to find out later that I was swimming in poison oak or something. I'll have to call the homeowner's association to take care of it- give them something to do with those yearly fees they collect from us!
1 comment:
I hope it's not kudzu!
Post a Comment