Again, I think every family with children had the same idea as us. "Let's not take the kids out in the yucky weather. We'll go to the last Mass." Needless to say, the church looked like a Tokyo commuter train. You would open the door and the people who were literally standing against it would look at you like, "You're not really going to try to come inside, are you?" There were stacks of chairs outside for people who wanted to sit (in the 40 degree weather with precipitation). And that they did!
Luckily, we knew of a secret room inside the church. Do I sense a Da Vinci Code conpiracy? No, it was the "Bride's Room" at the back. We use it whenever Ian gets squirrely during Mass. It keeps him confined and we can still hear Mass.
We stopped to take a few photos before heading home for BBQ brisket a la Gram.
3 comments:
The boys are all so big!! And Ian is a doll!! I am so glad you shared with me!! Tell Max, Bryce, and Kerry hello for me!! Love ya girl!! Take care and looking forward to more exciting updates!!
Your boys look sweet, Chantelle. Congratulations on your beautiful family. Can I add your blog to my blog roll? I am looking forward to reading your updates.
So cute. I think the boys look like you! We'll have to see some photos of Kerry to really decide.
Keep posting! I'll be checking and leaving some comments so you know I am here!
Post a Comment