skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Bouncy, Bouncy, Bouncy...
Ian's new favorite thing to do is jumping on the mini trampoline. He is like the energizer bunny! He will jump until he is panting and coughing or until he falls off, whichever comes first. But then he starts back up in a couple of minutes. I'm afraid this is where all his calories are going. He eats all day long! If I open the fridge he will instantly grab the cheese-his favorite. But he helps himself to anything within reach in the pantry. And "within reach" means after scaling a couple of shelves, too. Thank goodness we still have a lock at the top of the pantry door from when Max used to do this!
Maybe Ian will be a future gymnast like his big brother, Max. He is already teaching Ian some simple tumbling tricks.
I love the amount of air he catches on this one, But his shirt is drenched from climbing on the sink, of course!
2 comments:
I realize this post is about your adorable child, but I can't stop looking at that closet!!! Is your husband so neat and anal that he folds and color coordinates everything? How can I get him to help my husband?
OMG, I can't stop looking at the closet either! Ian is super cute, and looks like fun...but can you post some pictures of the closet? Just joking...not really(-;
Emmy
Post a Comment