Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Trees

It's been a little crazy this year and I was not able to get out all 25 boxes of decorations; but we did put out 7 trees. Our silver and blue tree that we have every year and some of my favorite ornaments. I also found a box with ornaments from October, 1974 along with some wood curled colored garland. It went on the ledge above our front door along with a bunch of the gifts. (Our only solution for keeping Ian out of the presents.)

This is the "Gram Angel" we got from my mother's house with her name on it.

Our nod to New Orleans.


The snowflake we got at the San Fransisco Nutcracker.



The Waterford monkeys I received from a Stepping Stone family, whose children I taught. It reminds me of them every year, just as it was intended.

Ian's ornament.


The "1974" tree.

No comments: