So Kerry showed me this in January of 2006, but I kind of forgot about it and didn't really know what it was until recently. I've been reconnecting with old high school friends in anticipation of our 15 year reunion and one said, "check out my blog". And I asked about someone else and she said, "check out her blog". Ok, so I've been doing alot of reading lately. I was thinking, "I need one of these." So I went to create a blog and, lo and behold, I already had one! I have a love/hate relationship with technology so I kind of shy away from things like this, but I think a blog may actually be useful. I'll try to catch everyone up on some recent events, then check back often...
PS This was actually posted on April 11, 2007; but I don't know how to change the date.
Saturday, January 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment